الخميس، 2 يوليو 2015

The Five Years old Millionaire Part 1


“If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” 


When I was a 5 years old I Decided to be a millionaire by opening my first shop inside my house and selling juice, cokes and Ice cream to my Family .Honestly I was rich in the first week I sold everything I have to them and took all of their money. Next week I did not sell anything my family did not have any money.  I ask my friend (working in bank), How can I make more money?

The Answer was magic “Give loans” That was an great Idea I start giving loans to all of my family brothers, sisters and  even I give 10SR loan to my mother. I start selling again faster than before I did not believe what happen it was magic. After one month I could not loan money any more. All of my family cannot pay me any more. 

I announce bankruptcy and I closed my business. My father said you cannot make business be loaning money. It is easy to give and hard to get back your money.


Lesson #1
"It is easy to loan money and harder to get it back"
 My Falther,
.
After two years I recover from my lost and I entered primary school. I start my second business at the first day at school ……..

To be continued  つづく

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق